23 December 2011

Violence by Youngsters

Yesterday I boarded a bus in Fahaheel at 5.37 p.m in a KPTC bus route 999. The bus was heading towards Kuwait city. When I boarded the bus, I saw a dozen of youngsters(Kuwaiti Children) aged between 10 to 15 years old were occupying the back seats. I got a seat about four seats from the last. When the bus entered Mangaf area, after two stops there, the children rushed to the front asking the driver to stop the bus instantly. But the driver slowly brought the vehicle to stop. This resulted an anger in the face of children, where the children who got out of bus first, throwed stone at the bus, making the side window into pieces. Luckily I escaped with little glass pieces on me, since I was seated to the opposite side of the bus. The one who was sitting besides got with minor injuries. This act of children brings danger to public persons. I request the government to safe guard the interest of public whether they are Kuwaiti or any other national.

No comments:

Post a Comment